I was listening to Benji Nolot’s message called Living In A Pornified World. (Link is listed below.) Here are some powerful thoughts to consider:
- Many men are completely out of touch in real relationships because they see a thing to conquer and consume, instead of a person to love and serve.
- The end of lust is not some utopian sexual gratification,
the end of lust is the death of your calling and destiny.
- The temptation for a woman is to exploit her beauty,
and the temptation for a man is to consume her beauty.
- Simply put: women are not a sexual buffet for the carnal appetites of men. They are the image bearers of God and the crown of His creation.
- The greatest challenge a man will face in his life is harnessing.
and channeling his sexuality into a healthy, lifelong, committed monogamous relationship.
Thanks Benji for the courage to tell the unpopular truth. We honor you . . .
This blog post is adapted from Living In A Pornified World found in the book Under the Covers, A Message of Hope for Those Who Want to be Free From Porn, Buying Sex and Abuse, available to order on this website.